There are accompanying online photo albums
at SabbaticalRoadTrip
and SabbaticalRoadTripContinued
[too many pictures for just one album].

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 33 - Disneyland

The day dawns early. We get up at 7am and have breakfast in our room. We hit the park by 8:45am.

First stop... Toon Town!
From Sabbatical Ro...

While there, we captured some family shots with Micky, Minnie and Goofy
From Sabbatical Ro...

I took Katie on Autopia. She's a cautious driver.
From Sabbatical Ro...

Later, the girls catch up with their favorite Pooh Corner's characters
From Sabbatical Ro...

Charlie and I get another ride on the Matterhorn in. This time, I take a POV video.

Later in the afternoon, we take in one of the parades
From Sabbatical Ro...


We're going to have to call Charlie the king of Space Mountain... he rode it at least 3 times.
From Sabbatical Ro...


I turned in a little earlier this day to rest up for the next one.

No comments: